Monday, March 12, 2007

Lizzy meeting Amy for the first time. I like her shirt :)


Lizzy and her cousin Brooklyn.


Lizzy watching the action of the party.

The birthday boy...Dylan Matthew Kwiatkowski

I think the baby loves me. I have known for awhile that she loved Matthew-she jumps and smiles whenever she sees him, but she does not react this way for me. We are almost never separated, so there is little surprise or jumping required. But today, Lizzy wanted to cuddle more and when she usually doesn't want to-during feeding and playing. I think this might be because Lizzy has just spent a couple of overnights with her grandparents so I could go stay in the hospital with Matt. Everyone has said that she looks for my voice and follows me around the room, but until tonight I did not see any "real" evidence of her attachment to me. I love this baby, and I am glad that finally she can feel it too.



This weekend Lizzy and I celebrated her cousin's birthday. Dylan turned three this year, and Mike and Miranda had a family party for him. As always, it was wonderful to see our family, and Lizzy LOVES her cousins. Mostly she watches them in awe because our house is so boring and doesn't have as much action.



We also got to see my good friend Amy and her husband this weekend. They live in Virginia, and this was their first experience with Lizzy. So took to them right away...how could you not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 240 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?