Saturday, December 08, 2007


Last night was the Christmas celebration downtown. Again this year Matt was a "wise man". I guess he is pretty smart because he seems to like me and Lizzy :)

Also, Lizzy got to meet Santa Claus which because this is Valpo was my high school student council sponsor's husband. I know that sounds like no one close to us, but it was again fun to walk around and feel at home. Lizzy like Santa for about 30 seconds. Then she seemed to realize that she was with someone she didn't know...then the tears which were not captured on film.

3 comments:

Ione said...

If I had to say Matt was more like a wiseman or more like Slash, I would have difficulty choosing...

Natalie said...

I'm sure Bo would vote for Slash. He doesn't even call him Matt... he just says, "Is Slash coming?"

Matt, Jen, and Lizzy Kwiatkowski said...

I think Matt would prefer Slash...I think he likes all the swearing, drinking, and I think Slash probably got more girls!