Monday, March 03, 2008

Okay...so we have been extremely busy lately. Tax season is in full swing so Matt works 6 days a week from 8-6/7. He makes it home a couple of nights a week to put Lizzy to bed, but at least with his new job he takes her to daycare, so he sees her everyday...a big change from working in South Bend.

We also have been looking at a lot of houses. Above is the house that we are putting an offer on...I really like it. We are still waiting for our buyers to finalize their pre-approval, so I am not holding my breath yet.

Lizzy has been going to Gymboree on Sat. mornings. She really likes it, and she is climbing there more than at home...which is where we want it to stay. She is talking more, and she now calls me Mommy, not MaMa. This just happened in the last couple of days, and it is a nice and sad thing for me. Where did my baby go?

2 comments:

Ione said...

Yay! Congrats on putting in an offer.

Carrie said...

I love that porch! Make sure it has a good roof. And good pipes...and a clean out. Oh...and make sure the basement doesn't flood. I'm just thinking of everything that has gone wrong with my house! LOL!