Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I spent most of my childhood dreaming, practicing, okay praying, that I would become a famous actress or writer (it didn't matter...whichever got me on Oprah) and that someday I would give an award speech. Well who knew it would be for my blog that I don't update as much as my mother would like. I think she wants to know what Lizzy is doing second by second:)

So my friend Sara presented me with an Arte y Pico award for my blog. Thanks Sara for the shout-out. I promise, in my speech, to be better about commenting on all of your blogs...I know, I know...it really is the best part.

Translated, it means "Peak of Art" and here, folks, are the rules of the Arte Y Pico award:
1. Choose five blogs you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2. Post the name of the author and a link to his/her blog so everyone can view it.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award.
4. The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte Y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Please post these rules.

So here are my five. They are really just the five I check the most:

1. Natalie: both Bo and Sam and the Notables...where do you find the time to be so good about this?

2. Jenn: Ione is so great, and I just love that I am getting to watch her get bigger in person and in cyberspace.

3. Jacque: Ty is adorable and his blog just makes me wish we could see him more, and we are super excited about baby #2 joining the blogging world as well!

4. Quinn: Have you seen Avery's blog?!?! I was blown away with the "Over the Rainbow" montage, and I am still speechless.

5. Beth: For a new mom, and all that comes with it, she is great about letting us all know about Baby Alaina. And, I love the title!

3 comments:

Jac said...

How sweet, Jen! We wish we could see you more too...

Natalie said...

I'm honored. Does this award come with loads of money or something??? A trophy?? No?? Still honored!

Quinn said...

Aww, very sweet! Thank you! :)I love your blog too and visit it everyday!