Monday, July 14, 2008

This weekend was a weekend where a lot of things changed-some more than others. Lizzy went to her first baseball game. I came armed with the heaviest bag ever full of toys, but I should have known that Caden as all the excitement Lizzy needed. Here there are eating their dinner-french fries. I know-Brittney has nothing on me:)

Also, we, okay me, were excited because this was the first time that Lizzy was able to wear reall pig tails. Prepare to see them everywhere.
We also got to see the Valpo Triathlon up close because the runners come right past our house. Matt caught the three of us watching the race outside Lizzy's playroom. Maggie was as excited as Lizzy was.
Mommy and Daddy go to a wedding. And this is the last big first this weekend. Justin and Melissa spent their first time together as marrieds (do I sound British?). I was part of introducing them a couple of years ago, and we were so excited that my only time matchmaking ended up in a happy ending.

Congratulations to the happy couple and thanks for letting us be a part of it.

No comments: