Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Fam at the Pumpkin Patch. I am so rarely in the pictures that I had to post the two that I had.
Lizzy at the Lincoln Park Zoo with Katie. She LOVED the farm. We all kept trying to not have to go, but Lizzy's cuteness outsmarted us all.
Lizzy in a field of pumpkins. This picture makes me want to have a vest.
Lizzy and "Aunt Karen". My friend Karen is dying to be an aunt, so we are allowing her to pretend.

Okay...so I would like to apologize for taking so long to post something. I have been busy with going back to school at Washington and teaching at Ivy Tech. I know, I know...no excuse is good enough to stop blogging, but I hope it will do for now. I have been texting, so hopefully that still keeps me a little cool-OMG lol.

Luckily we have been taking pictures, so here is some of the fun stuff we have been doing in the two months since you heard from us.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for catching us up on the K family!

Jac said...

Matt- get your wife a vest for Christmas this year.

Great pics and can't wait to see more. Glad you see you again!