Sunday, December 28, 2008



Lizzy was a flower girl for Troy and Stephanie's wedding. She really thought she was the star of the show-she even got presents from strangers at the wedding for her cuteness :) She danced the night away, and when I tried to join her she told me, "No Mommy. I dance myself."

We had a great time, and we loved getting to watch two wonderful people start their lives together. Lizzy now claims she is married, but Matt and I are concerned because she is saying that she is married to the Moo Moos that live in our house.

I guess the right wing conservatives were right-gay marriage really does start us down the wrong path :)

2 comments:

Ione said...

ha! Congratulations to Lizzy and the moo moos! Exactly how many moo moos did she marry?!

Jac said...

That's a really great picture of you two. I hope you framed it.