Thursday, January 18, 2007

Because we are the Kwiatkowski's we like to keep our lives interesting. Matthew has been in the hospital since Monday, so Lizzy and I have spent our first week at home working out the kinks and traveling to Chicago to see Daddy. Matthew has an infected wound on his ankle. We are very luckily that it seems to be clearing up, and we are hoping to have him home tomorrow.

Lizzy is liking her new house. The activity centers are by far her favorite. Whenever I put her in them she looks up at me, smiles, and laughs. I believe she is telling me that this is the best thing ever. She just loves them. I finally figured out some foods that she likes. Peas are not a hit, but sweet potatoes could not be better. She literally grabs the spoon and puts it in her mouth.

Lizzy has also been going to the U of C hospital this week. We saw the international adoption pediatrican this week. He says that Lizzy looks great-which we knew. We are very blessed with a happy baby who can go anywhere (for pretty large amounts of time) and who seems to be interested in the world and the people in it.

No comments: