Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lizzy went to church today. We have decided to have her baptized the Saturday before Easter. This is, of course, a special day in the church, and it will he a high service with incense and everything. It is so nice to continue to take Lizzy to places where everyone is so excited about her. From school to church to the place where we always eat breakfast presents, love, and excitement abound. We think Lizzy Kwiatkowski is quite a lucky girl. She was so good when she was out in the world again today. She seems to only be very angry with me when I clean her face, feed her peas (really any baby food), or put on her coat. All of these things seem to put her in the worst mood where not even my silly dancing can console her. Matt has been laughing at me as I dance and perform for the baby. Today he said I went from a Broadway act to Pee-Wee Herman and finally to Tony the Tiger. I seem to be her second favorite toy after her own toes. These fascinate her for long periods of time, and I wish I could be so entertained. Luckily we have a pretty good time watching her.

No comments: