Saturday, January 13, 2007

Lizzy went to her first basketball game last night. She loved all the action and all of the attention. She was passed around from person to person, and I am constantly amazed at how trusting she is that everything will be fine and that everyone will love her. I am convinced that we have her foster mother to thank for this little gift in her personality. It is just a pleasure just to take her with us everywhere, and the only time she cries in public is when it is feeding time. What a good baby!!!

Matt and I are really getting to know her better too. I think I have her cries down-what means what. And, our schedule is getting more and more locked down. She continues to sleep through the night, and we continue to not sleep through the night because we are thinking about her.

3 comments:

Joshua S Viers said...

Cuter than kittens and puppies and rainbows all mixed together!

This is awesome!! I am ridiculously happy for both of you!!!!

Congratulations!!

Joshua S Viers said...

Hey-this is Edie using Josh's account-How wonderful-we are all sooooooo happy for you...and for Lizzie. We wish y0ou a very happy future together

Leslie said...

this is so exciting. She is adorable and we will have to meet her soon. Congratulations. Phoebe is 18 months now, and she sleeps through the night, but I still wake up several times every night to listen for her breathing--I'm not sure when we outgrow that. Good luck. Leslie