Monday, January 07, 2008


And here's just one to remember how cute she really is...as if you could forget?

EVIDENCE

Okay...so in case you didn't believe me here are some pictures of our sad, sad girl. I kept thinking the chicken pox was no big deal, but her fever went up to 103 several times, she is not eating well, and she is an itching machine. Luckily, today we are over the worst of it and scabbed up. We think the all clear for Dada to return tomorrow is still a go. We really miss him :(





3 comments:

Ione said...

Awwwww! :( Lizzy, I must say you are the cutest little sad, Chicken Poxed girl. I bet your daddy misses you lots too!

Jac said...

How exciting that he gets to come home (we better get to see some pics)!

Ok- temps of 103??? I guess that is bad...maybe modern science is right!

Poor Lizzy.

Jac said...

We miss your blog updates! Just wanted to say hello.