Friday, February 01, 2008

Matt doesn't like to put Lizzy down at all. He claims she won't take naps unless he stays in there too!
Lizzy's new toys: Dada's lunch box and tie.
Their reunion. I have never seen Matt so happy. I think he likes his girl.


Sorry for the delay. We have been asdjusting to Matt's health (he is finally over his pneumonia), Lizzy's cold/flu, and the beginning of tax season. Things are good here. Matt is getting home earlier (for tax season) at his new job, and Lizzy is still obsessed with Matt, but it now seems like a normal obsession. When he first came back home, Lizzy had to have both Mama and Dada in the same room, and she didn't want to sleep. It was very sad because she seemed a little traumatized from Matt's absence and my going back to work, but she is back to normal too. She wakes up and yells "go, go". I say do you want to go to Miss Kimmie's house, and she nods violently. I think she likes it there.
Today I have a snow day, so Lizzy and I went and played in the snow for a little while. She refused to wear her gloves and managed to take them off when I was trying to take a picture. As you can see, she doesn't like how cold the snow is. She did like watching the dogs in the snow though. Maggie runs and rolls in it, and Lizzy was encouraging her by yelling "NO, NO"-her way of saying snow. Forgive any words that are not spelled correctly; the computer won't let me check.

5 comments:

Ione said...

Aren't you an English teacher? Shouldn't you be your own spell check?! hee hee! Looks like a fun day for you!! Sorry we missed you.

Carrie said...

So glad the family is all back together again! Playing in the snow looked fun! She is getting so big!

Jac said...

The napping picture is soooo cute! Happy to hear things are getting back to normal!

Snow days rock!

Natalie said...

Funny Jenn! I was thinking the same thing :)

Sarah V said...

Hey Jen! It's been a while! I'm so glad Matt is back. I'm sure it's great to get life back to normal.