Monday, August 11, 2008

I was lucky enough to be invited to the wedding of one of my former students, and I got to go with my good friend and fellow English teacher Christi. Here we are all dressed up, and below I got to pose with one of the prettiest brides I have ever seen. You could just she her happiness and loveliness shine out.

Congratulations Hannah and Drake- Thanks for having me.
And tonight we were blessed to have the Walters family over for dinner. Lizzy has been going to the Walters house since she came home, and now she will be staying home with Daddy full time. We will miss seeing them all the time, and as you can tell Lizzy seems a little attached.

We are so lucky to have found people outside our family who love our little Lizzy, and I know we all feel like they are family now.

Good luck in college this year David, and we should all wish Danny good luck because he has me again this year-poor boy-for three hours a day :)

7 comments:

Natalie said...

She's one of your former students? How old ARE you???

Matt, Jen, and Lizzy Kwiatkowski said...

Hannah graduated in 2007, and yes...it's true...I'm 30 :)

Jac said...

If it makes you feel better, you look the same age as her...lucky!

Matt's staying home with Lizzy- wow!

Matt, Jen, and Lizzy Kwiatkowski said...

Jacque-
You are too nice, but yes I do look 19 :)

Matt is staying home to try and keep him healthy. He is going to start his own bookkeeping/accounting business from home.
Wish us luck!

Jac said...

I wish you LOTS of luck!

Things happen for a reason, it's going to turn out to be the best thing ever for your family.

Will Matt be blogging every single day like a good stay-at-home-dad? Hee Hee.

Ione said...

Matt and I are going to eat sugar bombs and blog every day while Jen slaves away at work.

Quinn said...

Best of luck, you guys will do great! :)