Monday, August 18, 2008

Tonight I was cooking, and suddenly I felt something run into my legs. This is a common thing for Lizzy to do, so it took me a second to turn around. When I finally did, this is how I found her :) Apparently she needed to use her bug net for something other than catching bugs.

Lizzy and I also wanted to show off her toes. Lizzy was having a little trouble learning her colors, but as soon as I put paint on her nails she learned blue, yellow, and she keeps saying her toes are pink. Who knew it only took a little beauty to bring her out :)

6 comments:

Jac said...

And her net matches her outfit! I'm sure she planned that.

Dustin said...

I have to tell you that pink is my favorite color when I paint my toes too! Jaecy loves when daddy paints her finger nails, so I love the picture of the little piggies!

Quinn said...

Love that color, Lizzie! Good choice!

Ione said...

Cute piggies! She needs blue eye shadow, red lipstick, green hair, etc. She'll know 'em all by the end of the week.

Joshua S Viers said...

I also wear a bug net over my head, but it's for safety reasons, not because of any confusion.

Jac said...

We miss you!!!!